From snack-bar to "Hotel Tannenhof"
At the turn of the century, Anton Zangerl built a tavern and inn which, just a couple of years later, was closed down and converted into an agricultural enterprise.
In 1959, this agricultural enterprise became a snack-bar run by Ignaz and Hermine Zangerl.
The snack-bar became a tavern, which Johann Zangerl took over in 1978. Following the renovations in 1976 and 1981, the tavern became an inn with 27 beds and a restaurant.
Great value has always been placed on traditional cooking and the use of home-grown products, giving rise to the idea of joining the Tyrolean tavern.
In 1999, a new sauna landscape and restaurant were added to the Tannenhof inn.
35 years of distinguished hospitality and hard work by Veronika and Johann Zangerl led to their son Florian Zangerl being able to take over the running of the establishment in 2009 with plenty of regular guests.
In the summer of 2011, Ramona and Florian decided to enlarge and modernise the existing inn.
A hotel with spacious rooms, a lift and an inviting dining room thus came into being.